Location – Muscat – Oman (Shatti al Qurum)
Salary – Negotiable
Time – 35-40 hours per week
CPD – On-line training programs available to all employees
– In-house training programs
- Accommodation provided (modern furnished apartment)
- All Utility bills included
- Wi-Fi included
- Annual travel air flight allowance
- Uniform provided
- 56 days annual leave entitlement
- Health Insurance provided
Chapter One is a leading childcare and early years education provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for the children.
We operate nurseries in Scotland, England and Oman (Muscat).
We are constantly investing in our people and facilities to ensure our nurseries and schools are the best places for children to grow and develop.
We give children an amazing educational experience from birth to pre-school, their most formative years. They focus on every unique child and our highly skilled and qualified teams provide the very best early year’s experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
We are looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher (British Nationality) for our KG1 / KG2 school in Muscat, with a registered teacher status.
The age range of children is 3.2 years to Grade 1 level (5.5 years)
- To work under the direction of the Manager and the Senior Teacher team.
- To support the aims and objectives of the school and assist the Manager and Senior Teachers in the organisation of a high-quality setting and learning environment.
- To provide high standards of childcare and education including monitoring and reviewing the provision at all times.
- To be key to raising the quality of early years provision and act as an agent of change to improve practice in the school including providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
- To lead and implement practice across the Curriculum and to support and mentor all teaching assistants and model the skills and behaviours that safeguard and promote good outcomes for children, and, in addition, work in close collaboration with regulatory bodies e.g., Ministry of Education.
- To manage the classroom, directing and supporting the whole team as required
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents.